maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.01.2009

25

I am so grateful for an AMAZING man!
I have been having freak out moment after freak out moment about this wedding. Stressed to the max. Thats how I am. I stress.
I know he has alot going on too. I forget that sometimes tho. But he just takes my crap in stride and loves me still. Why? Love maybe? I dont know but I want him to know how grateful I am for him and his love!
I need to take lessons from him. I always try to be there and be what he needs but I fall short 90% of the time. He just lets it go and keeps loving me.
I act like a 4 year old. He loves.
I forget something important. He loves.
I say something mean. He loves.
I forget to leave him a water to drink even tho he had just said he was thristy. He makes fun of me then loves.
The list continues. You can see it in his eyes that all he wants is for me to be happy. No matter the cost. Thats just the thing. I dont want to cost him anything. I want to be what he needs. I will try even harder. All I want out of life when it comes down to it is Mr. Hammers happiness. For us to have a happy life full of love and adventure.
Thanks.
You. Are. The. Man.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment