maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.22.2009

49

I was just thinking about my Mr. Hammer and the little moments we have that make me so happy! Like we had just had a seriously awesome moment and he decided to ruin it by saying.. "I have a confession." Say what?? You did not just ruin this moment.. only he made it better! While I was gone he had tried on his wedding ring. He just makes me smile with the little things.
I love the way he smiles when he sees me for the first time in a while.
I love the way he says my name.
I love how he holds my hand everywhere we go.
I love how he makes fun of my English.
I love that we laugh at the stupid things ppl do.. us and others.
I love/hate it when he talks mexican to me. ;)
yada yada...
There are so many things about Mr. Hammer and the things he does that make him perfect for me. Hes a wonderful man... I mean tough/strong and other such manly words. :)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment