maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.04.2009

33

day 2 - 8:58 am
Last night was the hardest. It was his first night away and I wasnt dealing well. Then I was mean. I wish I didnt have so much pride that I could see how much he loves me and overcome it. Ok thats a lie. I see it. I know it. I feel his love. I just have a hard time overcoming my own issues. UGH stupid teenager.
The night ended fabulous! I fell asleep talking to him. Maybe this was mean also but I enjoyed feeling like I was with him all night. Waking up and my first thought was him and us being together before I realized that my phone was dead and because of that so was the alarm and Im late for work. TOTALLY worth it! :)
I just love him. I hope everyone can see how much! I wish I could explain it all to everyone.. but there are some words just for him. Even if that mean the rest of the world doesnt hear it and know its alright because the one that means the world to me knows. Thats all I need.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment