maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.03.2009

29

day 1 - 2:48 pm
I had been waiting all day to hear that my Mr. Hammer didnt die in his stupid airOplane on his way to his stupid football game and all along I had a txt that must of got lost in the vortex or something! Sad. He didnt die yet. Happy.
I just had a bragging moment about him tho. Not that this makes up for him leaving me for like a million years to see a football game but... I went back to the parts department at work and they were on the computer reading something about this game my Mr. Hammer is headed to right now. So.. I was like hey my fiancé is going to that! (insert huge proud bragging smile here)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment