maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.31.2009

24

On Friday Tyler and I went to the rodeo/carnival with Janie and Brandon!
Pretty much an AMZING night.
HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Love
  • Dog riding monkeys
  • Music
  • Janie/Brandon
  • People
  • Stupid little kids
  • Animals
  • Rides
  • Lights
  • Ferris Wheel

We rode the Ferris Wheel and I asked Mr. Hammer to ask me to marry him at the top of the Ferris Wheel and he did.. EVERY time we were at the top! Except twice. Once while we were in a fight and once while we were making up. :) The kids below us loved watching Janie and I kissing our men. HA Reminds me of when I used to think that was gross.. ha

Then I really wanted to ride this ride called the Spin Out. I was so excited! Mr. Hammer had warned me he might get sick but I just really wanted to ride this ride! So he went. SUCH A GOOD MAN! Well he got sick. And now I felt horrible cause he got sick sick. Like I was scared sick. :( Im gonna try and not be so selfish in the future but it just blows my mind that you can get sick on those rides so I didnt really think it through.. O well. Hes better now! :)

Also .. 10.08.09 .. :)

L

No comments:

Post a Comment