maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.10.2009

43

Talk about dye nightmare. (Momma you will appreciate this one) Last night about 5pm I realized I hadnt dyed my hair again before these pictures! And.. Janie isnt around anymore to do it! So I asked Mr. Hammer to do it... Yeah that was my fault. I knew I wouldnt be able to hand over the ropes so easily right before something so big.. i.e. engagement pics. He wasnt doing a bad job just not how I wanted. (This is where Momma is laughing. Always making fun of my control issues. ;) So because I couldnt let go and just trust him I got the black dye all over me. Which by the way doesnt just come off. And once again I wasnt able to let go. UGH. Haha but in the end my hair is black.. mostly and lucky for me Mr. Hammer is AMAZING and was so good about my stupid ways. I cant wait for another dying experience chance for me so we can bond over it this time instead of future Mrs. Hammer having a stupid moment.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment