maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.24.2009

51

So I havent been feeling well today and Mr. Hammer has been so good about doing whatever he can to help me feel comfortable. Well of course I had to work still.. I asked him to bring me something before he went to his last class today and not only did he bring me the juice but he left me in the BEST mood. I dont need any material things from my Mr. Hammer. All I need is him. I cant even explain how happy/excited I was to see him (in his pilot pants even!;) and how I still felt that way when he left. He makes my days so bright.. no matter what. I dont know if I could ever live without him. He is my everything. :)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment