maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.03.2009

27

day 1 - 8:09 am
Said goodbye to Mr. Hammer. (stupid football) Nothing has happened. I went to sleep woke up for work on time. Got up. Got ready. Left for work. On time. Sad.
I was walking through the house thinking and feeling kinda lonely. I guess its just the knowledge that I know he is gone and not coming home to me tonight.
I closed with him last night. I just wanted to spend our last night before this seperation together. Only I got sick of that real quick. For many reasons.. So I decided to spice it up by talking to him. It worked. ;)
I wore my ring to bed last night. On purpose. It was one of those nights. Prob will be for the rest of this time in hell. (Baby, I was talking about the place)
At work now. Should be working. Im gonna go do that. Got alot to do at work and tonight... Momma comes tomorrow!
note to Mr. Hammer: You looked nice today! Wish I could be with you to enjoy the sight! ;)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment