maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.09.2009

42

Sometimes I feel like Im on a totally different level then Tyler. He out does me in everything. I never seem to be able to live up to him. Which is why Im holding on SO tight. I will never let him go. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful example of what a person should be. Im so grateful for that. Sometime Im just frustrated with him for being so amazing too. That is wrong. The real problem here is I dont feel like I live up to the person he should be with. The kind of person who will build him up. Not someone like me who needs him to stay afloat. But aside from the fact that I am failing at this.. I never stop trying to be a better person for him. Hopefully one day I can be like him.
Mr. Hammer.. You are
my hero
my love
my inspiration
my best friend
my life
my better half
my EVERYTHING.
Thank you for what you do for me by just being you. You will never know how much love I have for you. Forever I am yours.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment