maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.15.2009

16

I really dont have anything to blog about but Im bored. I really want to go take a shower but I have to sit here waiting for the dish guy so Mr. Hammer can have his HD tv. So here I am. Blogging. Waiting.....
Its raining today so that means Im going to have a bad hair day.
Its Amy's birthday.
Tyler's birthday is on Monday!
I have to work Monday.
:(
I have no idea what we are doing on Monday.
I think we need balloons.
It is a birthday.
What are birthdays without balloons?!
This is random.
I think I am done.
My Mr. Hammer is at work.
I miss him.
He is such an AMAZING guy. He is always thinking about me. Always wanting my happiness. Sometimes I make it hard for him. Im sorry. I love this about him.
I also LOVE my ring!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment