maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.10.2009

12

This past weekend.. I wish there were words to explain.
I found the dress of my dreams! And veil! (In fact I think I might like the veil more then I do the dress!) It was the first dress I tried on and I just knew it was "the one". So that didnt take too long. Really I am excited because its something that makes it that much more real that we are getting married! Sometimes I need that reminder. It can get frustrating sometimes when I think its just never going to happen.
I had another moment this weekend when I just KNEW.. only Im not sharing it on here. But I could feel it. I knew he is mine. foever. I know we are gonna have a wonderful life! It was one of those moments that I felt so connected to him. Like our spirits were talking to each other. Like they were coming home. Like they had been waiting so long to find each other and they finally settled down together. Never to be seperated. Total happiness at peace together.
Now if you think the greatness of this string of great events is over.. ITS NOT! Tonight is the night we get the key to our home. Where we will be living when we finally get married! Im just so excited to start on it. To make it ours. Have it feel like our home. Someplace we will want to come home to. To be together. To share.
Im sure there are moments from this weekend I am missing cause it was just filled!
I am just overflowing happiness all around!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment