maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.05.2009

10

I had to leave early this morning for training in SLC. So basically its been a long day and its not near to being over!
Ok. So I hate garbage! HATE it. Esp having to take it out. I knew I needed to take mine out. In fact it was on the list of things I needed to do when I got home. Well when I got home My Wonderful Mr. Hammer had taken out the garbage amoung other great things! Including leaving me the sweetest note. I just smile thinking about it! :) I love him. I know he loves me. He thought about me and how I hate garbage so he did it for me! It means alot to me. He is so much better of a person then I EVER thought would want me!
Grateful I is!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment