maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.14.2009

15

So.. for Tyler birthday on Monday I wanted to give him something not just amazing but special and... something I would enjoy too! (yes, selfish. I understand this. ha.) My Momma took this AMAZING picture of us taking off in the plane to go home. (hes my pilot) Not only is a beautiful with the mountains behind us and the storm chasing us but it was like we were taking off for our life together. We had just told my parents we were getting married. It was official. No backing out now. :) Well I blew it up really big. 24x36 and framed it and on the frame with I put on there we.fly. It also means pretty much "i.love.you". I wanted it to hang in our home that he just moved into. Well... we had it in his dads truck. Its one of those new ones with stupid auto seats that move to where we had them or whatever. Well when you turn the car off they move again. I think to the default position. Who knows. Stupid technology. But it moved back and crunched the fame. Which broke the glass. Which ruined the picture. So in the 10 min he had this gift of love ;) it was ruined. This was tragic!! And I mean TRAGIC! But not to fear! When my dad heard he wanted to help so we are getting a new one! THANKS DAD! I really appreciate it! I really wanted this to be apart of our home. And now it can be again. Just a side note. When we first started dating I framed matching pictures for us... this same night he ruined that one too. Hmmm? Is this a sign??
I LOVE YOU MR. HAMMER!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment