maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.03.2009

8

Two things..
(1)
I got onto fb today to see what was going on when I saw that my Mr. Hammer used a picture of us for his profile picture. I know this is nothing but it made my day! Just a little pick me up. He always does these little things that Im sure he doesnt even think about that actually send me on a hgh!
(2)
Wow! Hes an incredible guy! Todays work day has been stressful. Then Tyler tells me hes got 2 weeks to find a place to live. Not just any place but "our" place. What is to be our new home. Then my Momma called and we started talking wedding stuff which just gets me stressed. So here I am just living in "ugh" when really I should be thinking.. This is the beginning of our new lives! We are a family. This is happy. This is what Tyler tells me. I still find it hard to let go of the stress. But on the way back to work I passed a car wreck and its sad but it put things into a little better light for me. I love him. I love that we are starting our new lives together. Its the most exciting thing EVER! I havent wanted anything more in my life then I want to be with him for the rest of forever. So with my amazing and calm husband to be as a prime example Im going to concentrate on all the happiness that is to come and that is happening right now!
P.S.
Sorry I was stressed earlier babe. I know you didnt mind so much but I want you to know how GREAT of a person you are! How much I look up to you and how you handle situations! Im sorry I dont live up to your high standards but I am/will always try!
we.love
L

No comments:

Post a Comment