maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.26.2009

22

Mr. Hammer is sick. It sucks. Bad. Only its all my fault. I got sick and gave it to him and his body went and ran with the idea of making it horrible for him. Ontop of it all he has to work and go to school everyday.
Future Mrs. Hammer also doesnt feel well due to other reasons. Which also sucks. Bad. I cant take care of him very well and he just thinks hes annoying me.
We have problems. :)
But not to fear! This weekend neither of us work and we are sitting around watching Phantom of the Opera and eating. Eating what I make... yes. That is correct. I am gonna try to cook. Dont go getting all excited. Im talking simple! Like hot dogs, mac 'n' cheese, pancakes, and other easy type stuff. Mr. Hammer is gonna be begging to go out to eat after he realizes this is what I plan to "cook". But you gotta start somewhere! And I want to be able to cook for our kids one day so I'm starting now! On the easy stuff.
Although I did make this awesome sugar cookie pizza last night that is prob ruined due to the whipped cream melting. Which kinda sucks cause I really wanted it and then we were too sick to eat it. UGH. Life. :) Maybe I'll just eat it anyways. Who knows.
Anyway. I love my Mr. Hammer. This weekend is going to be good. Puts my mind to ease about making it through the rest of the work week!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment