maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.29.2010

105

LOVE

What is love?

Yeah not going into that but I do want everyone to know how much love I have for Mr. Hammer! This is evidence of only a small portion of my love!


I LOVE to surprise him!

This weekend my Dad, 2 brothers, sister in law, and sister in law's sister came to stay. It was a blast! We ended up at boondock's and if anyone asks my dad is the master gocarter! ha He would tell us numbers of the slowest cars telling us they were the fastest. We sucked it up againts a bunch of little kids at laser tag. I dominated at mini golf. Screamed at a little kid for soaking us in the bumper boats. And bought everyone rings with the tickets we won in the arcade. It was a great time!
Anyway so today was Sunday. We now have 130 church... It has got to be the worst time for church. I just dont think it is right to have breakfast and lunch before you go to church. Ontop of all that... its during our normal nap time. Need I say more?? But in the end we love the Lord and we go to church and enjoy ourselves. :)

Today after a long day at church we decided we needed to do something together. So Tyler suggested we go to Martin Harris' grave. Weird and random. Yes. But it was a good time.
It was a nice drive and when is it not fun to walk hand in hand around a graveyard? ;)


Yup! Not too much exciting things to share... just an update! :D
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment