maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.24.2010

104

I love musicals.

All musicals.

Ok most musicals. There are some aka Rent that the world could live without. I could not live my life the the fullest without all the disney classics! And little did I know as a child they are musicals too!! YES! Life is so wonderful when you grow up and you learn childhood wonders are even better then you thought! ;)

Anyway... Why am I talking about this? Well one cause Lion King is in SLC right now and I want to go REALLY bad! And two cause in about a month we will need to buy our tickets to The Forgotten Carols!

We went last year for the first time! I have grown up listening to the music but I had no idea it was a musical and when I found out I was there in a heartbeat! I talked about it everyday til the tickets came on sale and then alot until it actually happened and then even more when it was over cause I HAD to see it again!

It changed my life. Our life. I feel like it was tender mercy from the Lord for us at that time. How great is our Heavenly Father?! How wonderful are his tender mercies?! I cant describe to you how I feel about each but I tell you I am so very THE most grateful!

I LOVE musicals! I LOVE The Forgotten Carols! Go out and buy tickets! :)

I'll see you there!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment