maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.20.2010

103


So.. The other night I had a dentist appt... AGAIN! I really am freakin sick of the dentist! Like MAJOR! I have never been to the dentist so much in my life then I have been in the past 6 weeks. AND to make matters worse the dentist and the dentist drugs have made all kinds of things wacked out in my body... so and basically I AM SO FREAKIN SICK OF GOING TO THE DENTIST!

Ok! I just had to get that out! :)

As you all read about recently it was Mr. Hammer's birthday! One of the things we didnt have the time to do over the weekend was go to one of his favorite resturants! One he has been trying to get me to try forever. I just dont cause its like all centered around meat and we all know how I feel about meat... its just not my favorite. :) So after going to the dentist in Ogden we drove down to SLC to go to Tucano's Brazilian Grill. (Which was way good and way fun! But we always have a good time together! He just lights up my world even in a meat centered enviroment!)

On the ride down we say a sign outside a doggy daycare/grooming place that said they sold BYU and UofU dog clothes! AWESOME! We had to stop and now Charlie is sporting our team too! Its just about the custest thing you have EVER seen!



Speaking about football.. Our season tickets are here and the first game is in 2 weeks! Im so super stoked!!... about getting to go to The Brick Oven! Only the best resturant in the whole planet! And only in Provo! YAY for football!! ;)
-L

2 comments:

  1. They have one in St. George too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS AWESOME!! Do you just LOVE it!?!?! I hear they are building one in Layton too...YAY!! All is good in the world of The Brick Oven! ;)

    ReplyDelete