maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


8.01.2010

100


This is our 100th post! Can you believe it?!


And it just so happens that last night last yeat Tyler Hammer asked me to be with him for internity!


Our life has been so wonderful! The time has just been flying by!! We have had our share of ups and downs but in the end we are just as happy as could be. Its so fun to look back and see how far we have come in our love and wonder how it could ever get better than this?! But it can... and it will!! I just know! :D
I love him with everything I am!

This week was the first of many times in our life Tyler job will take him away from me. :( It was the first time he went on a flight and was gone over night. sad. :( It was horrible to sleep alone and know he was chillin in a hotel room far away from me. But at the same time I am so proud of what he has done. He wanted to be a pilot and he is! He's worked so hard. It amazes me! Plus he just looks so freaking good in his "pilot" pants! ;)



Also, I just have to shar this. Charlie is so cute always trying to sneak a lick or a bite at whatever you are eating. He succeeded with Tyler's ice cream! And it was so cute we had to take a picture! :) Enjoy!


Have a wonderful Sunday!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment