maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


11.24.2009

77

Today I was going to go to lunch with some work people and a friend that is in town. This means Mr. Hammer and I dont see each other all day. sad. Well I wanted to go to this lunch so we were gonna tough it out. ;) Well I just got news that Michelle cant make it (the reason I was going) so now I get to spend luch with Mr. Hammer which is very very exciting to me!
Also I think I have devolped a problem... Last night while Mr. Hammer and I were driving home from work we were talking about football. Not a surprise for Mr. Hammer. The problem here is i caught myself enjoying the conversation. That is a problem. ;)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment