maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


11.23.2009

76

Today I nothing has happened. I havent been thinking about anything really.
Although I did find out that the coolant leak in the car is not only the $1000 job we thought it was gonna be but my tech buddy at work is going to do the job for just the cost of the parts so... it went from $1000 to like $150.... HAPPINESS! :)
One thing I was thinking about last night was how much I love the feeling I feel when Mr. Hammer and I are sharing with each other or are talking totally open. Its amazing. I feel so close to him. Its wonderful.
I did want Mr. Hammer to know that I loved sharing those things with him last night! I know at first it didnt sound like it but Im gald you have these wonderful memories to share. Sorry Im a bad wife at listening to them in the right attitude.
Also I was thinking about all the little things Mr. Hammer does for me. Like run through the snow to go back inside so I could have honey mustard. Or add filling up my water bottle to his nightly rutine. And other little acts of love he does for me that mean alot! I dont want them to go unnoticed. :)
Thanks Mr. Hammer.
I love you.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment