maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


11.12.2009

69

Today is a sad day. I woke up and for the first time in a long time I HOPED for snow!! I wanted Mr. Hammer to have to drive me to work because I knew I was going alone today. Its good this way. We have a lot to do and he has some time to do it but still... I WANT HIM WITH ME! ha I know this is sad but we are still in honeymoon mood so its totally accepted. :)
I didnt want this post to be a downer but Im just sitting here at work thinking about what Im gonna have for lunch and sitting in the upstairs of work eating alone for an hour... SAD. Usually the hour of lunch I spend with Mr. Hammer is my saving grace in the horrible 8 hour work day.
Anyway the point is I miss my family! And LOVE them SO much. Kinda like INternity. Well mostly Mr. Hammer but Charly too! I cant wait to come home and see their happy faces! :) Its gonna be a good night.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment