maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


11.06.2009

67

Wyoming
I just wanted to go see my family. I miss them. Well really just my momma. I was all thinking about Christmas and the holidays and my family and well I just wanted to go see them. :)
And Jordan is proposing to his girlfriend today! Im so excited! It will be fun to go to Jordans wedding!
And this is Charlys first road trip! Kierstyn is REALLY excited to see Charly. Im really happy for her to be excited so she can take it out all the time to pee! :)
Im not really looking forward to driving all that way but it doesnt bother me as much as it is going to bother Mr. Hammer.... hes not really a road trip kinda guy. I dont even undstand why?!?! ;)
So now pray for us! Hopefully there is no ice over south pass....
L

No comments:

Post a Comment