maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


12.31.2009

83


I love my Mr. Hammer.

Tomorrow is a VERY exciting day for us! We move into our cute little "temple house"! (Its across the road from the temple. :) This house is everything I have ever wanted in a first house! (except that it is a rental) I just love the old details and hardwood floors and feel of it. Not to mention it has a HUGE shower. ha

The best part about this is this is going to be OUR home. The Tyler Hammer family home. This is an extremely exciting thing to me! I cant wait to have him all to myself again!

btw.. Tylers parents have been GREAT! Far and beyond but its time to be on our own with our own family and our own traditions! :)

Charly is going to love it!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment