maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


1.14.2010

84

We have been having the time of our lives in our new home! We LOVE it so much! Its beautiful! (cant wait to share throught pictures with you!) So many things have happened. Tyler and I have come a long way in our marriage which has just been awesome! The Lord has really blessed us in our journey.. and we are extremely grateful!

I was going through my old camera tonight and found my favorite picture from when we were dating! Let me just tell you.. there arent many to pick from cause we werent dating too long. ;)
Here it is! There is so much love in this picture! We hadnt said that out loud yet but you can see it! You can see everything we feel about each other in this picture.. there is nothing else in this world.

I have been so blessed to have Tyler show up and take over my life! ;) He is the most wonderful man I have ever met and is SO perfect for me. The Lord knew what he was doing when he sent this angel to me!


I love you Mr. Hammer.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment