maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


12.11.2009

T-1

Here I am. Mr. Hammer. I have the most amazing wife in the history of the world!!!!

I love her so much. That Mrs. Hammer just makes me so happy!!!!

So I was all worried this morning about taking my math final (which I completely bombed) and Mrs. Hammer texts me and tells me about a great idea that she has!!! She says that we should go to christmas village in ogden tonight after the family christmas party!!! I thought, "What an amazing idea!!!"

Then she adds, "We could get hot chocolate and then go to the village!!!" I am so excited. I love to just be with Mrs. Hammer. I don't care what we are doing, I just want to hold her close and let her know how much I care about her!!!! She is my whole world and I can't wait for that hot chocolate and walk through a cold park!!! Yeah, I mention cold cuz that makes her want to hold on to me even tighter than she already does!!!

I love you Mrs. Hammer!!!!

INTERNITY!!!!


T

No comments:

Post a Comment