maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


12.12.2009

82

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted but I really wanted pictures ready when I posted again. We all saw how sweet Mr. Hammer is with is last post. He is the most amazing man EVER! He always goes one step beyond! I love you!
I went wandering through the wilderness with my new family to find a christmas tree! No joke! Like in the wilderness wilderness! I didnt even know people did this. I figured if you wanted a real tree you when to a tree yard or something... not here in utahville.. you go wandering in the cold and snow to find a real real tree.. and we did! :) Also my cute little niece and nephew just were the perfect models so I took advantage of that!!

So here it is. We have CHARLY! We love Charly. I tought him how to give kisses. Its so funny! :)
Alot has happened. My Momma came down for Janies wedding so we got to spend time with her, K, and RJ (Ninja, Cheeks, Muffin, Gavin.....)! That was great! Tyler took K and I flying while they were here. Its the most amazing thing to watch him fly and talk pilot talk. It amazes me! HE'S A PILOT! Its so cool!







So here is the update from Christmas Village. AMAZING! Well actually freezing but it was a wonderful date with my love!

L

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I love the pictures and I am so glad that you updated. Looks like you guys have been having fun lately. I love how Tyler posted as well. Keep it up. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete