maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


10.20.2009

56

I woke up like at six this morning and couldnt go back to sleep. So I rolled over to Mr. Hammer and he woke up so now we are both awake and cant sleep. This should of been a problem. We need sleep.. only we had gone to be around nine so we were all ready to go for the day! So we watched a movie and talked for the hour and a half before I had to go to work. Now I know this doesnt sound all that exciting to yall but really I am posting this for Mr. Hammer and I know he will appreciate it! ha My favorite times with him are right before we go to sleep when he is holding me and telling me how much he cant live without me and when I wake up next to him and hold on to him and not let go. Bedtime is the best time of the day now! Well it always has been.. if you know me at all you know I need about 14 hours of sleep a day but now it has just gotten SO much better! Only 5-6 more hours til bedtime! :)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment