maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


10.23.2009

59

CHARLY!
This is the name of our new puppy! Yes, we got a puppy! I love him! Thanks Mr. Hammer.
It was funny cause I saw a dog I just loved. I took her to show Mr. Hammer and told him I would like a puppy... the next day.. WE HAVE A PUPPY! He is so cute and he bites and chews on everything and he loves us and is black and just the BEST!
Now this is what Mr. Hammer was afraid of.. He would ask me before we got the puppy if I would love the puppy more then him and I would assure him I loved him so much more then anything else.. EVER. And this remains the truth!!! But I think he is the one with the over powering love for Charly! ;) But I still love Charly! And I still love Mr. Hammer more! :)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment