maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


10.14.2009

55

I have no good excuses as to why I havent blogged in a while. busy. lazy. etc. But thats ok.. I am now!!
So here it is. I am now Mrs. Hammer! :) I married the most wonderful man. He is my miracle. He is my dream. He is ALL mine! I couldnt have asked for a more beautiful wedding. It was amazing! Tyler looked out of this world handsome. Yada. Yada.
Really now I am just so excited to have our lives together. To be a REAL family with a family plan and one day have a family with him. When I think of my future with him I cant help but smile. There is nothing that makes me more happy then to be with him or to think of him or to do something for him or that would make him happy or to just love him. There is so much love I have for this man! I hope he never wakes up to see what he got himself into marrying me. I dont live up to his AMAZINGness!
I blogged for you my Mr. Hammer.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment