maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


10.28.2009

61

So it has snowed. UGH. Ice and I are NOT friends. Driving is a nightmare. Thank goodness for Mr. Hammers willingness to drive me everywhere. PEG has done alot of damage to me. Or really I guess I did alot of damage to her... hmm.
On the good side of snow.
Charly is so funny in it. The snow got too deep for him to walk and even hop through so last night when we took him for a walk he kept trying to get into the snow and he would just fall in. Well Charly was smart enough to know he couldnt walk into it so he decided to hop from the sidewalk into the snow. HAHA You could barely see the little guy. Watching him try to get out was funny too.
Charly is such a pain. Esp with his need to chew on EVERYTHING. Including us. :) And his peeing in the house and whining and other such problems.. yada yada... But he has already brought so much joy to this family. (Well I think to both of us. Mr. Hammer has more of a tough love for Charly. :)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment