maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


1.28.2010

88

This is a post about my lunch hour that I am not on...
I am so torn. Now its still an easy choice for me to choose to stay and wait for a little later for lunch but my stomach is yearning for food! This is again my problem because I never eat breakfast. I still dont know if that would help. Really all Im saying is Im really hungry but I have/want to wait so I can see Mr. Hammer for lunch! It will all be SO worth it! :)
Btw.. we got a new bed! I love it! Mr. Hammer is so wonderful to me... always!
We also are still trying to train Charly. This time we are cracking down on him! He WILL be potty trained! ha yeah... well I am hopeful! :)
L

No comments:

Post a Comment