maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


10.19.2010

111

I just love that the tittle today is 111!

Todays post is about 1. 1 year. 1 love. 1 ..... :)

Wow... its true. We have been married for a whole entire year! It blows my mind. I feel like we have known each other an internity and have only been togther a week. Its amazing! There is no one else in this world I would want to spend forever wi
th and have a family with. There is no better man/friend/lover. Mr. Hammer rocks my world!

For our anniversary we went on a little trip to Denver.. too bad for you and for us I wasnt very good at taking pictures. Which is odd but we were having to
o much fun being together and not being at work!! :)

For you information. I am scared of planes. Always have been. Always wont be! :) I did so much better this time then ever before in my life. In fact I was almost ok on the ride home! I think I am the only girl who wouldnt consider my husband being a pilot as a positive cool thing on the pre-marriage pro/con list. Planes suck. :)


I have devolped a dislike for SouthWest. The only reason
I would return is for the free bags! Cause this open seating thing is just not good. I would like to pick my seat when I buy my tickets and not have to be at the airport like 5 hours early just to get a good seat. thanks.


One of the things I was looking forward to the most was taking a nap in the middle of the day if I felt like it. I cant remember the last time I had that wonderful option.

Luckily our Jets barely picked themselves up to win for us so we could walk through the sea of orange with our heads held high!


I had no idea our intoxicated people get at pro sports not in Utah. I guess this is a positive for Utah and believe me there arent many.. ;)


Thats about it for my great picture taking! I missed most of the other events. Not having kids to take pictures of kinda makes picture taking awkward... The other 3 days are lost in memories now! It was a dream 4 days! I love you Mr. Hammer
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment