maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


10.01.2010

109

Today it is October.
My favorite month EVER.
If you didnt already know it was the month I married my best friend who just so happens to be the most wonderful man on this earth who I love with the most of the best kind of endless love any 2 people have ever experienced.
It is also the month the most wonderful puppy was adopted into this family.
It is also fall. My favorite season.
Its the month of Halloween..
AND great non tourist travel! Which makes for cheap flights and non crowded places for the best anniversary to ever exsist!
There are so many more wonderful things about this month but if you are anything like me I have a hard time reading a book with out pictures so Im gonna stop while Im ahead. ;)
I LOVE YOU OCTOBER!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment