maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


2.12.2012

122

5 Months!
So much has changed from 4 to 5 months! Including some serious life savers for this poor momma! In the past month we can now go for a short car ride without screaming the whole way there! This is seriously the most amazing that has ever happened to me. I no longer dread going out of the house! Thank you baby girl! :)
She now enjoys tummy time and is pushing up on her arms and kicking her legs... I fear mobility is near for her! :S
She sleeps in her crib for the most part of the 24 hours of a day... (due to her mothers lack of a sleep schedule as a newborn it has taken awhile)
She laughs all the time. :D
She LOVES Justin Bieber Never Say Never. (Its the funniest thing! If I turn it on she almost always stops crying and stares for what seems like forever!)
But the reason I am even writing this post is because she has found her feet! And I cant get enough of it! It is just the cutest thing in the gosh darn world!
Also.. She had her first real solid(ish) food!
We are sitting pretty here at 5 months!
(I couldnt help but post this picture of my two wierdos. :)
-L

1 comment: