maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


1.01.2011

115

WARNING: CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS POST
Enter this waaaaaay too long post about the most joyous time of the year at your own risk. :)

O Chrismukkah, O Chrismukkah
Moses lamb is freezin
...

Tis the season to be jolly
...

There are so many wonderful things about December and I'm not just talking about the the fact that I only worked one Friday this whole month! YEAH! Which of course is a bonus... but more
about the many holidays. the wonderful memories. family and friends. FOOD. Its just as I like to put it... STRAIGHT UP BOMB! :)

First of all here is some pictures of the holidays around the Hammer household. :)



We put the Nativity under the tree this year. Its something my momma told me about and I just love the idea of not putting any presents under the tree until Christmas Eve and until then keep Christ the center by keeping him as our gift under the tree. Also one day I hope our kids will play and recreate the Christmas Story with the Nativity we put under the tree.. We did take a risk though with Charlie. And a few times I had to tell him to drop the "flock". "Charlie we don't chew on the flock!" :)


This picture is for the best secret santa friends EVER. ;) Kristali and Justin.

We spent Christmas in Wyoming again this year with my family. The week leading up to the trip was a little bit of a roller coaster..
Monday: we are flyingto Wyoming
Tuesday: well I think we better drive
Wednesday: screw it we are flying! (as long as the weather holds up)
Thursday: we need to drive :(
Thursday 9pm: We start the adventure driving
Thursday 11pm: Charlie goes potty.
Friday 230am: Why the crap did we drive? I (Tyler) am a freaking pilot!
Friday 630am: arrive.

I of course am WAY too excited to sleep so I'm up at 9am to celebrate! We had the best time. Its sooo fun to have a 2 year old brother. He loves buses and snuggly and dog. And Charlie loved someone to play with!




Here are the highlights. Mr. Hammer got me the best present ever! Something I REALLY wanted and I didnt even have to ask for it! (yeah, thats how cool we are.)
..... a tripod!








And with that tripod we took what I think is an amazing family picture! And other wonderful pictrures...



NEW YEARS!
We met up with some friends (Billy and Lauren) and headed to EVE in SLC. To make this short it was a blast but completly FREEZING. The coldness was unreal!

This picture was taken right after our first New Years Kiss. ;)

All and all it was a GREAT ending to 2010.. Welcome 2011!

-L

1 comment:

  1. I just want to tell you that I am going to officially blog stalk you. Hope that's ok. Your blog is so cute, and you two are so in love! Congrats on getting sealed. I really wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete