maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


9.22.2010

107

Lets talk weight.
I know. I know.

This is a dont even go there subject... but lucky for you this is our blog and Im writing and you can stop reading! JK I want you to keep reading! PLEASE....

Anyway so lately I have been trying really hard to loose weight and loose it right so that it doesnt come back in 2 weeks.

EAT RIGHT. EXERCISE.

What am I talking about right?! That doesnt work. You need to kill yourself in an unhealthy diet and exercise til you drop dead... WRONG! This works people!

I know this cause its been working for me! This method requires patience and diligence. It is slow but in the end you are healthy! Not starved! How awesome is that?!

In the past 3 weeks I have lost 7 pounds and am REALLY excited about it! All other times I have lost weight has been from over exercise and not enough food. And as soon as I have stopped I have gained it all back. This time I am changing my lifestyle and its awesome! I feel awesome! So I just had to share! :D

I originally opened a new post to tell you about my new found love for yoga... haha so lets get to that!

YOGA is AMAZING!

If you have never tried it and think it looks stupid... STOP. You are wrong! I used to think it was cool but what kind of work out could you really get?!.. Well let me just tell you about all the sweat and days of sore muscles I have had! It totally works!

And to make life EVEN better... I have never felt more relaxed in my life then I do after yoga. Try it. Serious. You WILL NOT be let down!

(Unless you have a weird and or physco instructor but lucky for me Anne rocks!)

This is all. Thanks for reading.

-L

2 comments:

  1. I was actually thinking of taking a yoga class next semester...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. I love you Lauren -bring the Hammer- Hammer!

    ReplyDelete