maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


6.02.2010

96

I want to blog.
This is strange because lately I just havent been in the mood to blog everyday like I used to be. (Dont be discouraged. The "want" will return! Im sure of it!)
Anyways, so I want to blog and we have actually been having adventures lately worth blogging about haha (brothers wedding, blowing a tire in yellowstone on a sunday, our new bikes and midnight bike rides,......) and I cant...
The other day I decided to blog and all of a sudden these greens and purple lines appeared on the computer. I called Mr.Hammer and explained that it wasnt actually me who broke the computer, it was the computer who broke the computer! (Cover my bases ;)
It turns out the video card has turned in for life. It will no longer work. This is sad. This is expensive. :s Thankfully the one that went bad was the upgraded one and the built in one can still do us some good! YES! But.... that means Mr. Hammer can no longer play Nazi Zoombies.....
So as we mourn the depature of Nazi Zoombies we thank Heavenly Father for our blessings of not having to go into more debt to fix the computer! Life is good. :)
I love Mr. Hammer!
we.fly
-L

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you're very torn up about the Nazi Zoombies...please get "the want" back...consider all of us people stuck here in powell for the summer that get so much joy from reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete