maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


4.05.2010

94

(i wrote this post in the beginning of April but life got crazy and I never posted it so.. here it is! :)


I love my Momma very VERY much but... I had never dyed Easter eggs! Can you believe this?! I can. ;)

So I was determined to dye some this year.. So we ended up dying ALOT!



We had our new married BFFs over and we went to town!

I had so much fun! Tie Dye eggs. Golden Eggs. I love you eggs. Neon but not so neon eggs....

One egg. Two egg. Red Egg. Blue Egg.


My hands were dyed for a couple of days following thanks to the tie dye eggs. All is well because I have now filfulled my long time dream of dying eggs!


(cant wait to do this with kids;)

-L

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how excited you were to do that. Then I imagine how excited YOUR. KIDS. will be for it ... all I can say is that there better be a large supply of eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yeah... Btw I miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete