maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. maybe it was about
stringing together a bunch of small pleasures


7.28.2009

5

Yesterday I played sidekick to my Superman. We worked sizzler manager and even tried to reenact the Titanic. Ok not really. But we had to count the meat in the freezer and even my toes were cold by the time we got out of there. The good news is not only did I get to see my love for 2 extras hours that day.. but I beat my high scores on this stupid planes game on my phone!! :) ha That night they had a party at sizzler and I had been trying to get ahold of Janie and she wasnt anwsering my calls or txts and I was scared she was dead. This of course was stupid (see a pattern here?) but I was worried. I was gonna just go by myself so Tyler could go to his party. He came with me. (We can add this to his Superman tally!) About a min after we left she called.. yeah. SORRY BABE! Really tho it all worked out for which I think will go on my top 10 favorite moments with Tyler. All we did too was get Wendys and sit on the floor and eat. He did homework. I played planes. Basically nothing. But I felt so close to him though. When I looked at him I thought I hadnt seen anything so amazing in my whole life. I could stare at him forever and it would never get old. That tingling feeling of love I get will never go away. Or the pride I feel to know his is mine. I am his. My spirit just shoots up and is like DONT WAKE UP. The best part is... I dont have to wake up! For some stupid reason that I dont understand the Lord blessed ME with him.. yeah ME! But I sure am grateful. Last night was just filled with love. No huge events or lavish whatevers.
Just me and him.
Our family.
Together.
Forever.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment